The wait is over... if you plan to purchase this, I recommend getting it as part of the Indie Royale Valentine's Bundle, so long as it's live. Get both Soulcaster I & II plus three other games for a great price.
For those of you who've played the Xbox version, here's some new stuff added for the PC:
- Three control schemes: Original 360 controller, keyboard only (fully remappable!), or click-to-movewith keyboard and mouse
- New challenge rooms: 18 all new levels (8 for Soulcaster, 10 for Soulcaster II) which unlock after beating the campaign. Think of them as time trials with unique combinations of summons. It even saves your best times for each room!
- Unlockable campaign modes: Hard Mode not difficult enough for you? Try going without one of the summons. Still not had enough? Try beating the game with just the archer! Your best total time for each campaign mode is also saved.
- Autosaving. No more writing down passwords (though I’m gonna miss this). It is 2012 after all.
- Option to run in windowed mode or full-screen, stretched to fit or pixel-perfect.
Read more at MagicalTimeBean.com!