Scoregasm is now available on Desura for Windows and Linux! Get it while it's hot! Scoregasm is an incredible, variety rich shooter with a non-linear, branching paths style galaxy to explore. It's pretty, accessible, fun and really rather good!
Blast your way through the galaxy's many varied levels! Use your skills to change your route, find new levels, new enemies, unlock bonus challenge stages and fight the bosses to discover multiple endings!
The game comes in two flavours, regular and deluxe! In addition to the game itself, the deluxe version includes the awesome soundtrack for the game, written by John Marwin in high quality MP3 and OGG formats, plus a digital booklet containing notes about each track written by John himself!
Demos are available for both platforms too!
Press so far...
- "a gaming experience of incredible refinement." - Electron Dance
- "one of the best indie titles I’ve played this year" - Gaming Daily
- "a really extraordinary looking shoot-em-up" - RPS
- "kiss goodbye to your weekend" - indiegames
- "slick, highly polished, and it’s packed with creative and interesting levels" - DIYgamer