The game will be a new installment in the Resident Evil series of video games and will be developed by Slant Six Games instead of Capcom. It is set at the same time as Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, but is unrelated to the main series storyline and presents a "what-if" scenario, a non-canon entry in the series.
You essentially get to equip any character with any ability and weapons. You need game version (1.2.1803.132)
- To run this trainer, you must have .NET Framework 4 installed. If you do not have it, get it from Microsoft.com
- If "auto-fire" is on, the character will pick up and drop guns fast and successively, will toggle the ability uncontrollably, and will no longer grab enemies.
- If "infinite sprint" is on, the character will not rotate smoothly.
- If "invincible" is on, the game may freeze when you are grabbed by Tyrant.
- Enhanced the auto-fire hack. Hopefully the screen will not turn black again.
- Added the teleportation hack.