The fast, skill-based arena-style competition that turned the original Quake games into multiplayer legends is making a triumphant return with Quake Champions. Running at an impressive 120hz with unlocked framerates, id Software’s new multiplayer shooter is getting ready to take PC gaming by storm once more.
With this tool you can easily explore and convert any or all of the PCT textures stored inside Quake Champions *.pak archives. Author - Sergii 'iOrange' Kudlai.
QCPCT - the name speaks for itself.
With this tool you can easily explore and convert any or all of the PCT textures stored inside Quake Champions *.pak archives.
Just open any PCT file and choose one of the available 3 formats to save:
1) TGA - simplest format that will allow you to use the texture in any other imaging program
2) DDS - more complex format that will allow you to save the full game texture with all of it's mipmaps and faces (if it's cubemap)
3) HDR - use this format to save those HDR textures from the game
New feature !!!
Replace content - now you can replace PCT texture content with any image you want in just two clicks!
Click Replace content button to select the new image and then click Export PCT to save the new texture!
* If QCPCT doesn't start complaining about missing DLLs - please download & install Microsoft VS 2017 Redistributable using this link: Microsoft.com
* Better format support (now supporting latest format changes)
* Added functionality to replace PCT content using any image file
* Implemented all found PCT formats
* Added support for drag-n-drop
* Initial release
Author - Sergii 'iOrange' Kudlai