Hello again Project Z followers or players, if you are reading this post your probably thinking, "What the hell, they haven't posted anything since May and now out of nowhere there is going to be an update?!"
Well yes we haven't posted any news for a while but that is due to some private stuff going on, so on so forth.
But worry not we have exiting news about the new update for you guys. Well since the other day my graphics card give up after 3+ years hard work struggling to cope with such a daily task of gaming, and so I decided to get stuck into Project Z again and the team have been finishing up on the textures and list of idea's.
So without further time wasting, here is a list of some of the features due in 1.2.5:
- Not confident
Changes to game:
- 1 to 4 new levels (Depending on testing speed)
- No more high MB cutscenes
- In game (non playable) cutscenes (to save storage)
- In game search for update (In-case you don't like using the launcher)
- Voice recognition
- Automatic installation of update