- Included a very minimal "HOW TO PLAY" HTML file for beginners.
- Warps are now used instantly from the pause screen instead of going into that redundant preparation phase.
- Swapped order of cannon and deflector in encyclopedia listing.
- New upgrade for keeping missiles partially alive after being outpowered.
- Replaced the reward for "enemies destroyed".
- Combos are now shared between missiles, and the score viewer displays the current combo on the deflector.
- Better particle effect when destroying enemies.
- Made the SAV file more forward compatible; this should be the last save-breaking version unless some major overhaul happens in the future.
- Linux: Fixed the slight sound delay.
- Linux: Found a workaround for the unwanted teleport after unpausing.
First update to HYPERSUPER CANNON released. Content, tweaks, and fixes.
Posted by Grimic on