Weapon/tool equip - Equip from your inventory and use them to complete various tasks (such as an axe for cutting trees down).
Wear clothing/armour - Equip different clothing through the inventory with different stats and visuals.
Further roles - More roles available within society.
- Tailor - Create clothes using wool, linen, and other materials.
- Hair dresser - Style the hair of villagers and other players.
- Brewer - Use various plants to brew alcohol.
- Mayor - Become mayor of your own town. Collect taxes from the people and choose to be fair or corrupt. Balance taxes and the sum of money going towards maintaining and expanding the town in order to create a true paradise, or a source of great wealth.
- Fisherman - Buy a boat and a rod and get fishing, the bigger the boat the more people can crew it, allowing for other players and npcs to board with you.
- Architect - Design your own buildings from a set of simple tiles.
More advanced AI - NPCs with jobs will go to work each day and live based on their earnings, which will then affect the overall wealth of the town.
Player Relations - NPCs will react differently to the player depending on how well they get on, an NPC who likes you will be more inclined to aid you by loaning you items or completing a task for you. A friend who is a shop keep is more likely to give you a discount.
NPC Relations - NPCs who like each other are more likely to buy from each other, to help each other out in times of need, and to gossip.
Gossip - Acts the player carries out will become known to the town members if it is witnessed, or if one of them is told.
Romance - Court NPCs and win their favour in order to marry.Back Story - A randomized back story for each NPC which will change the way they behave and how they react to situations.
Settle and build your own town - Create a town of your own, and choose to become mayor or appoint someone else (player or NPC). The surroundings of the town will influence what kind of business is best suited to it, and so what class and trade of people it will attract (for example, a town near a large area of water is likely to become a fishing/trading port, whereas one further inland could be a small farming village).
Advanced Inventory - Chests to store items in, weight system.
Trade - Swap items with other players/NPCs.