Spanning across the epochs of mankind's history, Empire Earth is an encompassing, deep real-time strategy game similar in style to Age of Empires. Ranging from the very dawn of civilisation with the discovery of fire to the penultimate achievements of mankind's futuristic nanoage, players have all of the resources of the era at their disposal, from the club-wielding cavemen of prehistoric society, to atomic bomb-laden B52 planes of the Atomic Age. Featuring a robust campaign editor, and random scenario generator, Empire Earth is both a technologically-sound and enjoyable game.
This pack contain more than 20 skins for this digital age unit. I incluyed sounds and some instructions for modders.
This was my first unit I edited when I started to modding this game. So I incluyed:
- My old works (and the evolution of how were changing)
- Black Troop (with transparent visor and laser rifle)
- Clone Wars (2 blue officers, incluyed the sounds for unit and laser, for fans of Star Wars)
- Combat Troop (is a futuristic unit, divided in 3 skins as defender, recon and light infantry)
- Heavy Sniper (infantry with heavy weapon and armor)
- Millitia (well is a kind of infantry with white armor and black helmet, I incluyed other with a blue helmet... so are "futuristic blue helmets")
- Pilot (is a variant of one of my skins of Guardian infantry, this skin has 2 colors, one in blue and other in black (there is a variant without the transparence of the visor)
- Royal (is a sexy soldier in a black suit, I called royal because the suit wear decoration on the chest of "fleur de lis")
- Sentinel (Is a remake of the original texture, I changed the weapon for something more... well, modern and less futuristic)
- Shock Troop (Is a heavy armored soldier, I incluyed 6 different skins with different colors)
- Sniper Troop (perfect for shock troopers, I incluyed a skin without transparent visor)
- Space (is a white armored unit, wearing a kind of light armor, perfect for space maps I guess)
- Troop (is a kind of generic infantry, 2 skins I incluyed, one in black and other in grey, that one haven´t transparent visor)
- Tiberian Sun (GDI and NOD infantry, I incluyed the original sounds of the game, the sounds of the units, when talk, die and the sound of the weapon).
Ok, this unit can be shared for be marine, sentinel/shock trooper and german infantry. Some units I made thinking for example in be a german infantry, so you can rename the files and use as you want.
For Sentinel/Shock Trooper:
For German Infantry:
I incluyed the sounds of the lasers I am using. Maybe are a little loud so be careful.
I hope you like it, if exist a problem let me know.