Spanning across the epochs of mankind's history, Empire Earth is an encompassing, deep real-time strategy game similar in style to Age of Empires. Ranging from the very dawn of civilisation with the discovery of fire to the penultimate achievements of mankind's futuristic nanoage, players have all of the resources of the era at their disposal, from the club-wielding cavemen of prehistoric society, to atomic bomb-laden B52 planes of the Atomic Age. Featuring a robust campaign editor, and random scenario generator, Empire Earth is both a technologically-sound and enjoyable game.
This file contain... damn it a lot of units! maybe more than 30, but is a lot of stuff.
This pack contain a large collection of skins for sniper and partisan, both units has the same model, so you can share the textures between both units. For be a sniper you must rename the sst files into:
men_sharpshooter_10t ----- Main texture
but_sharpshooter_10t ----- Icon
And for partisan:
men_partisant ----- Main texture
but_partisan_08t ----- Icon
For textures you must put the sst into your directory of the game, example:
And for sounds
If not exist the folders, create it.
I divided the textures per epochs, well, kinda. There are 4 folders with the next textures:
- English Civil War (1642-1651), created for imperial age basically.
- Peasant, it has 2 skins: a male and an old man.
- Georgia Division, it can work for american civil war or maps of ww1 (for the colors).
- Anglo-Afgan Wars (1839 -1842 and 1878 - 1880): this contain 2 skins.
- Boeric Wars (1880 - 1902), for maps with this topic or for any other map were you need armed people.
- Cowboy (1864-1926)
- Mexican Revolution (1910 - 1920), it has 2 skins, one is for armed peasant and other is for the army of the north.
- Mohicans of Stockbridge (1780 - 1856), it can work for american independence too... or for represent Uncas. :v
- 2 packs of sounds... I cannot decided which sound is better for the units, so Incluyed files of the weapons.
Great War - World War 2
- Commando SAS Sniper.
- German Sniper.
- French Partisan. (this can work for ww1 maps too)
- Soviet. (this can work for ww1 maps too)
Cold War - Modern
- Africa (this is for militias or terrorists).
- Desert (it can work for a... heroe, basically).
- Desert Special Forces (For USA or British can work too).
- Digital (is divided on 4 skins, the same unit but with different camo pattern and weapon).
- Generic (is for any modern faction... or most of them).
- Marpat (it has a heavy weapon, should work for modders for create an AT unit).
- Mercenary (it contains 2 skins changing the weapon and equitment, can work for "basic" and "elite", for modders).
- Mexico (is wearing a heavy barret sniper, the most used for special forces of that country, can destroy vehicles).
- Multi launcher grenade (created only for modders).
- Sniper (is a woodland soldier, it can work for urban and desert too).
- Vietcong (for maps were the jungle, napalm and migs are part of the action).
- Woodland camo (is a sniper very generic for any faction, but it can work for Vietnam maps too).
- Camo (a misterious sniper, looks nice on mountains and carry a heavy sniper rifle, for digital age mostly).
- Cell (is an assault riflemen ready for survive on Crysis).
- Ghost (never trust on this guy).
- Rebel Forces (is a kid with gun, he loves his homeland).
- Infiltration (unit created for heroes or for digital age, it can work for modern combats too).
- Sniper Stalker (is creepy and works nice on wood maps).
- Space (is divided on 3 skins, 2 astronauts with shotguns and other work as sniper, for nano-space age maps).
- Recon (divided on 2 skins, one for digital age (looks human) and other for nano (looks less human)).
All the packs contain sounds for the units, some are more specific and others are for all, example for old times
units I incluyed packs for the units, any of those sounds can work, but for example for mexican sniper or the ghost
has individual files, some of those should be for modders, on the case of ghost or rebel forces can work as partisan
but you need put correctly the files of sounds and textures, if you are a modder you have nice stuff for make a new
Other example for modders is the multilaunch grenade soldier (it has sound files) or the space units, but if you in
fact you want to see space units on imperial age go ahead, is... interesting.
I hope you like it, is for now the biggest pack I ever prepared, let me know what do you think.