Spanning across the epochs of mankind's history, Empire Earth is an encompassing, deep real-time strategy game similar in style to Age of Empires. Ranging from the very dawn of civilisation with the discovery of fire to the penultimate achievements of mankind's futuristic nanoage, players have all of the resources of the era at their disposal, from the club-wielding cavemen of prehistoric society, to atomic bomb-laden B52 planes of the Atomic Age. Featuring a robust campaign editor, and random scenario generator, Empire Earth is both a technologically-sound and enjoyable game.
This pack contain 12 skins for this nano age heroine.
I always liked the idea of a female heroine on this game, and her design is kind of interesting, a mix between Trinity from Matrix and cyberpunk but with 2 guns... however I´d liked she able be a warrior heroe instead strategist. Anyway, I made a lot of textures for this girl. With a lot of care and determination I made for her:
- Molly Ryan (a reskin from the original... kinda, with some modifications).
- Japanese spy (well it can work for any oriental unit, but is mostly inspired on japanese).
- Hunter. (for a postapocaliptic map, for maps were are zombies or something like... it can work).
- Heavy Assault Armor (nothing is sexy here, but is perfect for maps on space or for modders convert her into a full warrior heroe).
- Combat suit (Is like the assault armor... but less heavy, however I inspired on pilots of F1 racers, so can work for many things).
- Lara Croft (who could not resist?)
- Sarah Kerrigan (of course who could not resist?)
- Pilot (this woman can work with Hunter as sisters, rivals, patners, whatever, the idea is almost the same).
- Sexy (damn I could not resist draw something like this.)
- Special Forces (she can works for police too).
- Soldier (Maybe not very military her uniform but it works).
I hope you enjoy this pack, I made it with a lot of fun and I loved work with her.