Spanning across the epochs of mankind's history, Empire Earth is an encompassing, deep real-time strategy game similar in style to Age of Empires. Ranging from the very dawn of civilisation with the discovery of fire to the penultimate achievements of mankind's futuristic nanoage, players have all of the resources of the era at their disposal, from the club-wielding cavemen of prehistoric society, to atomic bomb-laden B52 planes of the Atomic Age. Featuring a robust campaign editor, and random scenario generator, Empire Earth is both a technologically-sound and enjoyable game.
This pack contain 10 textures for this WW1 - Modern Age unit.
Forget the old pack, this one is 100% more better and worked. Well, this pack is mostly for modders, because most of the skins are for units have nothing about flamethrower, however many of those has flamethrower, so should not be a problem.
The pack incluyed:
- Assault Flamethrower (is a guy on a modern suit).
- heavy assault infantry (for modders, is a guy with an assault rifle very well protected for a heavy armor, he can works for scenarios with zombies or something like).
- Futuristic (there is something curious, the early alpha of Empire Earth has the idea of use this model for futuristic units instead the sentinel and guardian, that is why the bagpack, it should be the energy pack or something like, well I decided follow this concept adding a heavy armor and a rail laser gun, this should work for modders).
- The Great War (it can works for WW2 too, the pack is divided on 4 textures with different colors: blue, black, green and tan).
- Scientist (is a guy discovered zombies or aliens and must destroy it... or something like).
- Heavy Weapons Guy (is a no homo unit, he pretends to be manly and is perfect for modders, he wears a heavy minigun, he will kill many people quickly, but he can die faster because he lacks of armor, he can work for postapocaliptic situations or killing zombies).
- Militia (is the last hope of mankind).
- Kallinikos (byzantine greek fire, is perfect for medieval maps, is inspired on M2TW the crussaders campaign greek fire unit).
- Toxic (this soldier is for clean a disaster).
- HAZMAT (when the zombies are coming...).
I hope you like this skin pack, enjoy it. :)