Spanning across the epochs of mankind's history, Empire Earth is an encompassing, deep real-time strategy game similar in style to Age of Empires. Ranging from the very dawn of civilisation with the discovery of fire to the penultimate achievements of mankind's futuristic nanoage, players have all of the resources of the era at their disposal, from the club-wielding cavemen of prehistoric society, to atomic bomb-laden B52 planes of the Atomic Age. Featuring a robust campaign editor, and random scenario generator, Empire Earth is both a technologically-sound and enjoyable game.
12 skins for this medieval age unit, however the textures were made for even more early periods.
I enjoyed worked with this unit, is not hard to modding and I could made many variants and units from different periods of the history, the only ugly thing and is the point limit you for modding is the helmet, is too big and cannot be removed at least you want to see a hole on the head of the model.
Anyway, the pack contain the next units:
- Assyrian (for bronze age).
- Byzantine (it can work for dark age to medieval periods).
- Ghulam (perfect for saracens).
- Hun (for dark age).
- Late Roman Cataphract (for dark age).
- Mongol (is a heavy cavalry "mangudai" unit, for medieval campaigns).
- Samurai (inspired on Nasu No Yoichi from Minamoto clan).
- Sassanid (heavy cavalry for dark age).
- Scythian (it can work for bronze and dark age periods).
- Sipahi (from M2TW).
- Skeleton (for fantasy maps, the bones looks creepy).
- Tibetan (for medieval and more late periods, it can work for China too).
I´d liked make more but I think there were good and enough variety of units. I hope you like it.