The development of the game is in standby, and all links on ddaydev now are down. But I think that this game is yet a good game, because it have yet players who play it.
So, me, who is a linux user, think that it should be cool to have a release reday to work on linux. And after some searchs, I found q2pro, who is a good client, easy to compil, and easy to modify.
So I take the source code from dirk, I put it on github and I build my own release.
- Last game source published (dirctly from dirk server)
- This release work on windows and linux.
- use q2pro
- Support MD3 models (without egl)
- Support jpg and png texture (without egl)
- Create automaticly a server list from q2servers.com (now, you don't need to update your server list yourself, and normaly, it should find server in local)
- New menu for keybinding (now, you don't need to modify your configuration with a text editor, you can do it directly in the game)
I created to an other project on GitHub, for build a pack with all maps and missing textures.
So in futur, I will certainly create an other project on github for centralise in the high resproject, and maybe integrate it in my release.
If you want to do something for help the game, but you don't know what to do, read this
If there is not players on servers and you look for guys to play join this facebook group
If you just like this game, or that you want to know when we do some events, pleaze, like this facebook page