I am happy to tell you latest news about "Drums of War".
Closed beta-test is going its way on and the number of bugs is minimal.
The game now has new logo and box-art.
As many people wanted, we added and ability to change units facing for 1 AP
Unit’s facing changes automatically - when moving, attacking, casting spells, etc.
You can change your unit’s facing anytime. To do so you need to press LMB on the selected unit. Then you need to press LMB on one of appeared buttons to choose new unit’s facing. Change of unit’s facing costs 1AP."
New (easier to understand) way to show range of attack.
Also there are lots of small changes:
- 1 sprite of attack animation added for all units
- Fixed the description of the artifact «Daemon’s Poleax»
- Ranged units on the wall now will have +2 to attack range
- Ranged units get -1 to accuracy when raining
- AI now almost never leave their castle by siege ladders
- Change visualization of the attack and spell range
- Berserk now has 4 evasion ( he had 3 before)
- Fixed some misprints in in-game help
- Fixed an error which did not let the player to leave the world map while loading the unfinished mission in the campaign editor
- Mission names added on the world map