A brand new patch for both Mac and PC is now available! Here are the list of changes you'll find in the latest 1.054 version for PC and 1.0.1 for Mac:
- (MAC, PC) Fixed a glitch that displayed a blank steak recipe and skipped a soup recipe in one of the Mysterious Challenges.
- (MAC, PC) Added failsafes to make sure that Iron Cook and Mysterious Challenges are unlocked properly.
- (MAC, PC) You could accidentally “downgrade” your toilet if you have the clicknstart “luxury toilet” and then proceed to buy the commercial toilet.
- (MAC, PC) A glitch could occur if you buy too many Mysterious Tickets at once in the equipment menu.
- (MAC) Emails with clickable buttons (such as Crazy Dave, ClicknStart, etc.) didn’t respond to user input.
- (PC) Fixed a bug that didn’t display which foods were Staple items when using the View Boosters option in the View/Buy Foods screen.
- (PC) Fixed a visual glitch with the Checklist on the final restaurant upgrade.
- (PC) Fixed a few more spelling errors.
This patch is not done via the Desura automatic patching system (as it would delete saves), so you must patch it manually. Here's how to do it:
- Mac Users: Download the .dmg file and reinstall the game in the same location as the old version. Your save files will not be affected.
- PC Users: Download the zip file patch download on the right in your Purchased Downloads section of the CSD page (you must do this with a browser, not through the Desura client). Then unzip the folder and follow the included text file instructions to patch the game.
If you need any help whatsoever, or your save file was affected by one of the bugs above and you need it fixed, feel free to PM me (chubigans) and I'll contact you right away. Thanks and enjoy the game!