Let me explain ... no, there is too much. Let me sum up. -- Inigo Montoya
Since it's been far too long since we posted an update, we thought we'd catch everyone up with a quick recap of what happened with Conclave in 2013:
- We spent the first several months of the year completing the core features we promised in our Kickstarter and delivering rewards to Conclave's backers.
- Then in early summer, we officially released Legacy of the Dweller, the game's first campaign. It includes revamped versions of the adventures that were available during the beta plus just as many totally new ones, doubling the length of the game.
- We followed that up with the release of guilds in late summer.
- In the fall we took to the road to show off the game at Gen Con, where we got the chance to meet both old and new players in person.
- The rest of our time was spent on tweaking the balance of quests, improving the gameplay and user interface, and promoting the game.
As always, you can play Conclave through your browser at playconclave.com. Here are a few screenshots of what to expect:
We've also added the game's launch trailer and additional screenshots here on IndieDB if you'd like to see more.
As for what we've been up to in 2014 so far ... more on that in our next news announcement.