First patch of Celestial Impact brings us alot of bug fixes and some new content.
A select few changes are:
- Support for linear gravity added (all disoriented people rejoice!).
- New map Donot utilizing the irregular CI gravity.
- Melee weapon now also deforms the world.
- Some weapon reload and fireing tweaked.
- Radar upgraded to display enemy crystal (in CR) and home base (in CC).
- Lots of hud and ui changes.
- The map Hyper slightly modded (less caves) and the map Yum has been decorated with 4 new props.
- More benefits from holding the crystal during CR.
- Handicap system added. If you feel too good for the rest, lower your max hp and armor.
- New command wo_undo. A 1-step undo for forge.
The patch or the full version can be downloaded here at moddb.
If you experience any trouble with upgrading your CI version, be sure to check our support forum.