After more than two months of hard work, BOH gets yet another free update!
More specifically, this update:
* adds 17 new missions (5 very easy, 8 easy, 4 average);
* improves 43 missions by means of new/revised hints, little changes to the layouts, and other changes;
* marks training missions with a dedicated icon;
* adds the remote control icon to the HUD;
* adds graphics interpolation to enemy sprites;
* improves some graphics and shooting sound effects;
* adds specific sound effects to the theme "C64";
* renames some missions and most themes;
* reworks the manuals entirely;
* reworks the soundtrack artwork entirely;
* allows to run the game on Windows 10 as a normal user (due to changes in the Windows files handling policy, it had become necessary to run the game as administrator);
* fixes the resetting of the timer due to the focus loss auto-pause when the game was already paused;
* applies various other changes/optimizations.
Moreover, BOH has a new home now: it's available on itch.io at Retream.itch.io.
IndieGameStand and AmiStore customers can download the updated version from the respective store (please note that it might take a while before the new version appears). All the other customers can download it from itch.io after getting their key from ">Retream.com (where <CODE> is the personal copy code).
The update is performed by installing the new version over the old one using the supplied installer.