This year BOH will turn 5, an event that will be celebrated with a brand-new, special edition that majestically closes the incredible evolution the game underwent since its original release.
The 5th Anniversary Edition:
- includes all the updates released previously;
- reworks the video modes handling (full screen by default; window on 16-bit screens allowed; more robust; etc.);
- adds the CRT and LCD pixel modes;
- adds the 5x zoom;
- adds 5 new missions, bringing the total to a massive 60;
- assigns the pause to the [ESCAPE] key (instead of a specific key), which thus no longer uses the immediate abort of the current mission;
- reworks the menu controls (more keys; do not depend anymore on the in-game controls configuration);
- adds the emergency configuration reset (assigned to the key [F12]);
- adds the screenshot functionality (assigned to the key [F1]);
- makes quitting by means of [ALT]+[F4] available on all platforms;
- sets the default URL for records submission to www.retream.com/BOH (it is no longer necessary to specify such URL manually in the configuration file);
- replaces the copy code with an email address for the records submission;
- updates the manuals;
- applies many other optimizations/changes/fixes, for more performance, polish and robustness.
It comes on a new CD image that contains:
- the AmigaOS, AROS, Linux, MacOS and Windows versions;
- universal installers that can install the game from scratch or update any previous version;
- the soundtrack (CD-quality audio files and print-quality jewel case materials).
Best of all, you can try this new version... now! Just go to Retream.com and download the preview demo for your system.
4/4/4 - keep it mind.