Three years after the conflict in Chernarus, portrayed in the original Arma 2, a new flashpoint explodes in the Green Sea Region. Coalition forces led by the US Army are deployed to Takistan to quickly restore peace and prevent further civilian casualties. You will enlist into various roles within the US Army, from basic infantrymen, through special operatives, to pilots and tank crew in this new installment in the award winning line up of military simulators for PC from Bohemia Interactive. Building on 10 years of experience and constant engine development, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, thermal imaging, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects.
Smart SQF editor especially designed for creating briefings in the game ArmA2.
- Entering of parameters and texts is designed with forms
- Briefing code is displayed in a real time and it can be edited by hand
- Few useful additional functions
- Overview.html and Briefing.html generators
- many improvements and tweaks in source code
- extended included CHM Help file (It's indivisible and IMPORTANT PART of the A2B Editor !)
- Application doesn't need any version of .NET Framework
Extract all files into any directory.
For example "C:\Program Files\A2B Editor".
Use key shortcut F1 in the running application, or menu Help -> Help Contents.
Double click on the icon "A2B Editor.exe".
In case of any problems try to "Run as administrator" (see Help).