Other than the previously announced changes from beta testing there are also following addition:
- A "Highscore" menu item, so u can see score board any time.
- ESC key now doesnt immediately quits the game, but gives you proper warning and way to return to menu.
- Many beta testers thought that the main menu was not too clear about when to start moving, so now an animated key presses are shown for indication
- Jump can now be by UP Arrow as well as SPACE key, so u can use whatever style u like (two handed or one handed)
- Lastly and most importantly XInput is now supported. What this means is that if you have an X360 controller than go ahead and use it and game will work right out of the box at same time with keyboard and gamepad anytime with no need of configuration to switch keys. use left thumbstick to move and Green "A" key (or equivalent key on ur non-x360 controller) to jump. Plus Start button on controllers work as ESC key to pause or quit to main menu.
This doesnt mean that release is 100% bug free. There is still no wall jumping animation.. and not very well implemented too.. (its actually a bug). and sometimes the hero does get stuck in between walls.. but i have learnt my lesson with this episode. But considering this is a small game, so u can probably end it without much game breaking. And don't worry these will be fixed in next episode. For now enjoy this episode. Do post comments of how you like it.