Forum Thread
Please advise the game for girls of 11 years. (Forums : PC Gaming : Please advise the game for girls of 11 years.) Post Reply
Thread Options
Jan 28 2019 Anchor

Ищем игры на компьютере для дочки 11 лет, расскажите пожалуйста

Feb 5 2019 Anchor

Try Sims 4 or Sims 3. My small sister (she's 12) really liked them.

Feb 12 2019 Anchor

Hi there. I also recommend Sims. Also, you can search on google and find lots of them.

Feb 20 2019 Anchor

When I was a child I used to play dress up online games which you can also google.

Mar 4 2019 Anchor

There are tons of game for 11-year-old girls. I think the most appropriate games are simple ones which don't contain adult content such as Cut the Rope, Crossword, etc. You can visit top1apk. This site provides you with various games which, in my opinion, are suitable for young girls. You can let her try to see what she like. I think she might not be interested in shooting games, right?

Apr 10 2019 Anchor

Я нашел игровой магазин для 11-летней девочки в апкните
Chrome.google.com

Edited by: Amumu00

Apr 19 2019 Anchor

I have a child of 12 years old, I bought her an Xbox One and now she keeps playing "Crash Bandicoot". You can try this game this good though.

and she keeps watching the upcoming game's trailers (i can't explain that to you but this article will show you how to watch upcoming games on Xbox)

You can also try one of my favorite for my girl

Lego Worlds

Thanks

May 17 2019 Anchor

You can try some innovative moblie game at mobidescargar

--

hola

Jul 11 2019 Anchor

You can try the game at mobidescargar. they are very suitable

--

hola

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.