This is Venus, the second map to the Sol Map Pack. Venus: Research Station by AQT is a map set on a NASA scientist's rendition of how a human settlement in Venus' upper atmosphere would be set up.
This is a mod map:
- depicting what a human settlement on the real-life planet of Venus would look like.
- that is an addition to the "Sol Map Pack" by Marth8880 and THEWULFMAN.
- loosely based on the "Colonization of Venus" by Geoffrey A. Landis: Ntrs.nasa.gov
Available modes are:
- CW and GCW Conquest
- CW and GCW 2-Flag CTF
- GCW Hero Assault
Total number of missions: 5
All modes are playable online.
The map will show up in the Instant Action list as "Venus" in blue colored text.
- Sides on all on modes are stock, but minor visual changes were made to certain units, specifically the player model, to better fit a low oxygen environment.
- Local NASA astronaut side
- New ambient sounds and music
- Animated props
And many more!