The Jagged Alliance 2 v1.13 mod that allows the Mod Squad's "Urban Chaos" campaign, a fan made mod for Jagged Alliance 2 from December of 2003, to be run under v1.13 with most of its features and capabilities. Version 4.50 is fully compatible with both the "2014 Stable 1.13 Release" (7435) + JA2_113_UpdateForRelease7435_English_7609 and the most recent "Unstable" Single Click Installer (SCI): SCI_Unstable_Revision_7679_on_GameDir_2188 (December 15, 2014).
1) Legally purchased copy of Jagged Alliance 2, preferably installed somewhere mod friendly. eg. NOT any folder including the phrase: Program Files (x86) or Program Files
2) Supported versions of Jagged Alliance 2 v1.13 :
- SCI_Unstable_Revision_7679_on_GameDir_2188 (December 15, 2014 SCI)
- - available courtesy of DepressiveBrot at: Depri's Builds and Packages - Get your combat supplies here!
- 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) + JA2_113_UpdateForRelease7435_English_7609
- - Lacks most new (experimental) features added post January 1, 2014 cutoff
- - available from: JA2 v1.13
3) Original Urban Chaos Data folder (One of the suggested repositories or just run a web search for "Urban Chaos Installer"):
Notes on the DATA folder:
- All you need is the DATA folder, only extract the DATA folder and rename to DATA-UC
- The Map Pack and Quick fixes are only needed if you intend to play the original/old maps campaign. NPC fixes such as Claudia/Tony faction bug have been corrected in the XML's.
Save Game Statements:
- Not tested with save games from prior revisions
- Highly recommended that you start from a clean install of Jagged Alliance 2 v1.13 with no prior versions of either base v1.13 mod or this mod