This final version of my mod now contains 10 characters and more than 650 dialogue lines.
No voice, just text for me. What went wrong?
I don't know, I tried each version of the mod both within the editor and by starting a new game and I heard voices. Are you running the retail, GoG or Steam version? Is my mod together with the other modules? What kind of PC are you running it on?
I'm on a new computer with Win 10 and don't have The Witcher 1 installed, never played the Steam version, but it shouldn't mess up like this.
I've downloaded and installed the 2.0 version now and everything works fine, just as when I finished and uploaded the mod. I really don't know what causes your problem. Perhaps if you answer the questions in my comment below we might find a solution, but this mod should be very straightforward and not malfunction in any way. I don't even think that it could conflict with other mods, because I haven't changed anything in the base game, the mod is completely self-contained.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.