Hearts of Iron IV: The Great War - Open Beta 0.1.7 (16 December)
We have reached the Top 100 of the 15th Annual Mod of the Year Awards on Mod DB! It's Amazing!
Now, we're aiming for the Top 10 and we need YOU more than ever to reach this position!
Each Vote has its own importance and can make a big difference!
Voting for us is realy simple and takes less than 5 seconds. Just click on the link above and after click on "Vote" for Hearts of Iron IV: The Great War.
Mod version: Open Beta 0.1.7
Compatible with: Hearts of Iron IV | Version 1.3 "Torch" (with or without Together for Victory)
For all Players (even for those who don't have Together for Victory)
- Many bugs fixed (caused by the Patch 1.3 "Torch" and the DLC "Together for Victory")
- New Frontend with more Countries on the Menu Selection (1910 & 1914 Scenarios)
- Fixed the National Focus "End Dual Monarchy" for Austria-Hungary
- Franz Ferdinand as Leader of Hungary
Only for those who have purchased Together for Victory
- Implementation of the New Autonomous System and the "Spearhead" Battle Plan
- Hungary is an Integrated Puppet of Austria-Hungary
- Canada, New Zealand and Australia are Dominions of the United Kingdom
- British Raj is a Colony of the United Kingdom
Remark: With or without the Paid DLC Together for Victory your gaming experience on The Great War will be very similar. Have fun!