Patch 518 is a long awaited paladin update, bringing the class closer to being finished by filling in the last two skills with Consecration and Hammer of Reckoning skills!
now added a merchant, gem destroyer, gem saver, and Item combiner to the hub.
Any Ancient troll able to drop a legendary socket now has a 8% chance to drop a Tier0.5 polearm as well.
Volume has been adjusted down slightly
PALADIN by Ghostblade
- Removed the 'strike' sounds from both the Auras of Repentance and Guilt.
- Aura of Repentance's healing effects have been rebalanced. Initial replenishment is lower, and the Over Time effects are more powerful.
- Fireslam has been altered slightly and renamed Righteous Fire.
- Aura of Repentance has a new enemy unit theme particle!
- Abolition deals Electric Damage through-and-through now.
- Added a new tier 2 skill, Consecration! Heal allies and damage enemies in an area.
- Lightsworn has been remade! It now increases the Damage of most Divinity skills and the Healing of all Divinity skills.
- Divine Bulwark now uses the proper Skill Tier 1 leveling graph (was using the Skill Tier 2 graph).
- Added a new tier 4 skill, Hammer of Reckoning! Summon a big hammer and smash nearby enemies away.
- Pass Judgement has been renamed to Swift Justice.
- Justicar's Zeal Attack Speed and Cast Speed has been nerfed.
- Aura of Guilt has a new enemy unit theme particle!
New LEGENDARIES and UNIQUE ITEMS for leveling by STRUKTO
Warlock theme'd UNIQUE ARMOR set for leveling!
SET NAME: The Unforseen,
LEVEL RANGE: 20