Patch 1200 is a balance tweak for the Halloween quest, lowering the damage output and Tier1 bosses, increasing their survivability where needed.
Halloween quest balance alterations
- BOSS movement speed lowered
- BOSS damage amounts lowered
- ECHO's damage amounts raised
- ECHO Dragon's damage amounts raised
- Added a invisible blocker near the top that stops you from going back to the entrance until the boss is killed.
- Increased line of sight and reaction range of all Echo's and their dragon forms.
- Troll Kings armor has been increased.
- Tor'hez armor has been increased.
- Double Dragons armor has been increased.
- Abe's armor has been increased.
- Executioner stage 2 armor has been increased.
- Warlock stage 4 armor has been increased.
- Various bosses damage reduction %'s have been increased.
- Dragons in DoubleDragon have had their damage output increased.
- Minions in Dragon Rescue have had their damage and armor amounts increased.