Henry Townshend finds himself trapped in his own cursed apartment. Only by exploring mysterious portals leading to disturbing alternate worlds will Henry begin to uncover clues as to why he is trapped. Such is the premise of Silent Hill 4 The Room, a more action-focused entry into Konami's survival horror series. Henry Townshend is locked up in his own flat damned by the ultimate evil. Only by researching mysterious paths in his flat, which lead to dazing parallel worlds, can he find out the truth. Strange people, atrocious ceatures and the undead however try everything in their power to stop Henry. In this demo version you can explore Henry's flat. There is a widescreen fix for those who want it read on:
hanks to Garnet for this widescreen solution ...Download ArtMoney and this table.
You'll also need a 126.96.36.199 no-cd version exe of the game...
Here’s step-by-step ordered list:
1. Run the game.
2. Alt+Tab to desktop and run ArtMoney.
3. Choose Silent Hill 4: The Room process in ArtMoney process list.
4. Load patch table (Table → Load).
5. Edit values if necessary (width, height and even FOV if you want). To edit multiple values at once (handy for multiple width & height rows) shift-select a range of rows, right click and choose “Set value”.
6. Freeze FOV rows (click leftmost cell) because game resets them when you travel between room and other world.
7. Go back to game and your changes are there.Don’t forget to slightly adjust FOV if you have a 16:9 display because the values in table are for 16:10...
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
so you dont have to play with the artmoney stuff