This contains all the content required to play Shrek 2.1. (Speedrunner Enthusiast Version)
Note: This mod is most likely not compatible with the second release of Shrek 2. Make sure it is the original version or I cannot guarantee this mod will work!
1. Locate your Shrek 2 directory.
2. Copy the whole directory and paste it in a new place (name it something related to Shrek 2.1)
3. Go to the Shrek 2.1 mod folder that you just downloaded.
4. Highlight all the folders (not files) and copy them.
5. Go back to your new modded directory and paste all the content (make sure this overwrites your old content!).
6. Go to \Shrek 2.1\system\ and open default.ini (works best with NotePad++).
7. Locate [Engine.Engine] inside the file. Below it, there will be 2 engines. Make sure you enable Pixo and disable Direct3D (put a ";" in front of the engine (without quotes))
8. Save the file.
9. Launch the game through \Shrek 2.1\system\game.exe (it will be very laggy at first!)
10. Close the game as soon as you can.
11. Go back to default.ini and swap the engines again.
12. Save the file yet again.
13. Launch the game and have fun :D
If you have any problems, please comment the problems either on ModDB or on my YouTube video that highlighted the release of this mod!
Additionally, if you find any bugs, please report them to ModDB or my video highlight, thank you!