Patch for Ruby Quest: Undertow Demo. Please install the files in your main Ruby Quest directory and overwrite everything.
- Fixed player being able to unlock brig door without brig key.
- Implemented Autosave function.
- Added in a couple of startling in-game hints for the first section of the game.
- Added in a checker that alerts you if you don't have the fonts necessary to play the game.
- Had the item pick-up message say "Archived" if you pick up an archive item rather than a regular item.
- Font installer removed.
- Caused the eye symbol to appear on all doors.
- Fixed glitch where having two bandages in your inventory and giving one to Tom gives both to him.
- Repaired error where you aren't gradually damaged by the red gas.
- Fixed bracing mechanic.
- Made it where dropping items near Activatable objects will cause that item to move away from the object.
- Removed exploit where you can access the menu while dying.
- Put Nook safe code to be set in the beginning so it won't reset every time you activate the cutscene.
- Fixed issue where Tom gets all his health back upon rejoining.
- Ally tactics can now be set in the options menu.
- Fixed monsters not chasing you through Maintenance stairway.
- Fixed being able to take infinite records.
- Fixed another clipping error in Cellar.
- Fixed being able to see the Geraldine elevator scene even without activating the panel switch.
- Included an automatic font installer.
- Fixed monsters chasing you through Autopsy even if hatch is closed.
- Fixed half of stamina not restoring after running out of stamina.
- Prevented player from being able to take an ID card from every new Geraldine that spawns.
- Added in some button reminders for Easy difficulty.
- Took out ability to get Phone Number archive.
- Fixed door event in Maintenance Hydro not doing anything.
- Caused Tom to be in "attack" mode from the start.
- Fixed Nook saying the same safe code would work even after you demonstrated it doesn't.
- Stopped Red from doing anything else but follow you.
- Added in a light vignette to Jayworld that directs you to the center light post.
- Removed bug where Tom clone appears in Security Retrieval after sending a cure that doesn't work.
- Added in a better hint for what cure to send Tom.
- Fixed being able to plug in radio multiple times.
- Fixed passable tiles in Cellar.
- Fixed monster spawn in Hydro Systems 2.
- Can't mess with buttons after releasing Tom any longer.
- Fixed pathfinder crash when Red is in the team.
- Health is now depleted even while blocking, but at a smaller amount.
- Allowed monsters to come into Storage 1.
- Caused enemies to do less damage on Easy difficulty.
- Made Shutter/Z Hatch opening code more obvious.
- Described Tom's opus more as a can since some didn't realize it was a can.
- Included yet another missing BGM file.
- Fixed monster spawn in Maintenance Hall 1.
- Fixed graphical error in Hydro Systems 1.
- Fixed save point causing background noise to cancel out in Hydro Systems 1.
- Fixed being able to leave Storage 1 while gas is present.
- Fixed having same inventory when transitioning to Jayworld.
- Included missing BGM file.
- Added save point in Waiting Room.
- Fixed Hall 3 Red scene that isn't supposed to be activated.
- Fixed monsters not staying dead when going into another room right after killing them.
- Fixed monster spawn in Foyer.