RTR: Imperium Surrectum 0.1.3 Please report any issues to our official discord.
RTR: Imperium Surrectum 0.1.3, all previous patches are included. Please report any issues to our official discord.
- Download the mod
- Extract "RIS_0.1.3.7z" into "C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Feral Interactive\Total War ROME REMASTERED\Mods\Local Mods"
- Lanch the game and activate the mod through Mod Manager
- There might be an error message an launching, just click "Ok" and the game should get launched nevertheless
- Custom battles aren't working!
This is because the last custom battle files are not modfoldered yet. You need to go to %localappdata%\Feral Interactive\Total War ROME REMASTERED\VFS\Local\Rome and rename the custom folder to something else. Sadly, this will also make it so that custom battles won't work in vanilla unless you repeat this process for vanilla.
- Launcher keeps refreshing mod list infinitely!
(Thanks to @finishingtouchpaintllc for the solution) Close the launcher. Open steam. Click on the Steam menu in the top left corner, then Settings. Go to Downloads and select 'Clear Download Cache'. Click Ok. Your Steam will close. Log back into steam and open the game launcher again. The issue should be fixed!
- There's a message saying the Brutii and Scipii have been defeated!
This is intended behaviour. Sadly, this has to be the case to prevent a CTD.
- X unit is weak! Y unit is ahistorical!
The unit roster and stats are temporary right now. We will improve them in future releases, but your feedback is very welcome!
- What are you planning for the future of the mod?
We have a FAQ here in the forums. Thank you for your support!