The major changes are: - Extra CP Spawns outside of the town, the goal is to capture the town before the enemy does! - Custom heroes for all sides! Custom skins and some changed weapon appearances - Customised sides for all units except for 5 of the Rebel Alliance units - Added Turrets
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2005) - Point Blank Range Mod Map v1.3!
made by yellow05maze
There are many changes to this mod in this new update!
Some of these changes include -
- Expanded map, now you start in a command post outside of the town, and you will
fight to take control of the town from the enemy team.
- Customised heroes for Republic and CIS - Anakin now dual wields two blue lightsabers
and looks very flashy with some gold highlights on his tunic. Maul has a half blue,
half red double bladed lightsaber. Not accurate to any piece of Star Wars media, but
I thought these looked very cool.
- Customised heroes for Empire and Rebel Alliance - Vader has a blue saber and red
highlights, Luke is in his stormtrooper disguise.
- Blaster bolts for rifles on Empire, Rebels, and CIS teams are now yellow. Republic
rifle blaster bolts have remained blue. This change was for atmospheric reasons.
- There are now turrets at spawn on both sides.
- Customised the Galactic Civil War era - now the Empire has been customised, just like
the Republic was. not to the same extent yet, though. Custom heroes for that era too.
Wookie unit on Rebel Alliance side reskinned
- There is now a functioning mini map.
- Custom skins for vehicles (LAAT, STAP)
There are many more minor changes, but these are the main ones I could think of.
I did not catalogue the changes as I made them, and to be honest, it's been a long
time since I've released an update, and I've just been slowly tinkering with this one
for a while, so here you go!
In whole, this has been a massive update, and I've been sitting on it for a while, but
it changes how the whole map is played to be honest, but for the better.
Thank you for downloading!