A family of mods, the purpose of which - completely change the look of the game, graphics, interface and even sounds.
- Dark Water mod - changes the way water looks in the game, giving it a more realistic, darker look.
- Main Menu mod - changes the Main menu, and Loading screen. It has 4 new main menu arts that appear randomly.
- Lights mod - adds a script that every time you load the game randomly uses one of the two positions of the sun and one of the two color palettes.
- Interface - changes ingame HUD and 'Menu' button, making it more transparent and minimalistic.
- Misc - Addiditional content, such as new relaxing music, market buttons and Vicory or Defeat sounds
light 1 / 2 - changes light pattern
color 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 - changes color palette
New in version 2.1
- Works on the new version of the game
- New water look (More details, new color, and depth)
- Decreased HDR Multiplier (Reflections)
- New color of the shoreline (Winter shoreline looks more beautiful)
- New units indicator look
- Introducing Dotacks Mk.1 - The completely new interface look for MGraphics
- All Menus now has a darker appearance
- Low-resolution support for Main Menu
- Added 'color' console command
- Added 'light' console command
Installation without Steam Workshop
- Place the MGraphics 2.0 folder in Cossacks 3/MGraphics
- Launch the game and enjoy!