RenderWare TXD editor written by DK22Pac and The_GTA. Supports every GTA title that uses TXD files.
Magic.TXD is the RenderWare TXD editor written by DK22Pac and The_GTA. It aims to support as many RenderWare engine titles as possible across a multitude of platforms. Be it PC, Playstation 2, XBOX, Gamecube, Android, iOS and legacy formats such as Leeds RW PSP: it supports every GTA title that uses TXD archives!
Starting with Release Candidate 6, Magic.TXD is deemed very robust.
- Easily convert your TXD archives from one game to another
- replace/insert/scale/modify textures in many raster formats.
- Full verification of TXD files
- mipmap generation + black-roads-fix
- TXD builder, TXD extractor and TXD converter
- Comes with a shell extension to show preview thumbnails and context menu in Explorer
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Chinese
- Supported image types: PNG, DDS, PVR, BMP, TIFF, JPEG, TGA
Visit us as GTAForums! Or check out documentation at our GTAModding article.
Special thanks to: