NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE NEW VERSION!! This is the original 2016 release, Justice in Unity, which does not reflect any of the updates made for the remake, Justice in Unity: Redux. This copy is only kept up for historical purposes. EDIT: Fixed crash at Quinlan's house (hopefully). First official release!! Contains the typical RPG Maker VX Ace game extractor thing. To install, run the executable and extract the game to a folder of your choosing.
Current known "bugs":
* There are loads of missing voice clips
* Some graphics are missing/outdated
* When walking on anything above a water tile (that isn't a water tile), the character will clip through it and act as if they're walking in water. I tried and tried, but I'm an idiot and I can't figure out how to solve this.
* Some dialogue may not fit the text boxes
* Some parts of the game actually aren't entirely finished
* One of Dr. Cheshire's voice clips doesn't play
* During The Case of The Flooded Cavern, Khas's Lighting Script really likes to throw hissy fits. Try taking the topmost path all the way to the right, and then going straight down to avoid this.