Gorescript Pre-alpha v.3 comes with: - a new level and hordes of monsters for you to shoot at. - changes in the environment by adding normalmaps to the walls, ceiling and floors - HUD and mouse sensitivity improvements - scoring system - a timer for all you crazed speed-runners
Free Alpha Patch notes:
- A new level was added
- An option to show/hide the HUD (default is on; note that the HUD is always disabled on Masochistic difficulty regardless of this setting)
- An option to show/hide a timer for how much time you spent during your current level run (default is off) - Speed-runners delight!
- Increased the default mouse sensitivity to 0.35 (was 0.2); increased the maximum mouse sensitivity to 4 (was 1).
- Graphical improvements! Added normal maps to walls, floors and ceilings.
- Made a couple of changes to the blue key room in the first level for a smoother first-time experience.
- Added a score system. This score is cumulative across all levels (per save slot) and displayed whenever you complete a level.
- You can improve your score when replaying a certain level (using the "Level select" menu), either by collecting more random powerups (those marked with a question mark on the automap) or by completing the level in less than 3 minutes. Each second under 3 minutes will improve your score.
- Various small UI improvements.