Enhances the FOV to 90, 1080p rather than the ugly 720p. So that you can play the game with 16:9 and 16:10 ratios without it looking bad.
- Install the game
- Edit disp.ini in the savedata folder to your desired resolution. Example:
- use this FOV tool and put it in your SH3 folder.
- Start the tool
- Input the correct FOV values. I personally use these for my 16:9 settings, but they might be too "thin" for some people
- Start the game.
- Press * on your numpad when you are in the game and the FOV will be corrected according to your FOV values
- If your values aren't correct, you should probably mess around with it by comparing it to regular 4:3 screens like this The trick is to make the game not appear stretched or cropped.