THE FINAL PATCH HAS BEEN RELEASED! Make sure to play in New-Editor-Window, and I'd recommend to not full-screen it!
The Sequel for Father's Secrets is coming real great, but you'll have to wait a bit more to play it yet!
While we wait, here's a brand new patch for the original one.
- Fixed the Neighbor's AI in both Chapters, The neighbor in chapter 1 can now go upstairs & The neighbor in chapter 2 won't stop moving that easily
- Added Anim Points, the Neighbor can now go around the house and do stuff as fixing his car, checking walls, checking doors, use the cameras monitor room, have horrible flashbacks by looking at Nicky's Stuff in the house... And more!
- Fixed some Lore-Canon Documents you can find in the game, they've used to have some Grammar/Info Errors
- Every single Window of the Big Magnet room is now barricaded (Dakblake was not supposed to do that!)
- Replaced the outside-walls textures of the house, it now looks more decent