Extra Mortal Kombat 2 MUGEN PC/Windows.
The aim of Extra Mortal Kombat 2 is to bring back rumored and secret characters. Of course the game has many extra features as well, which makes the game enjoyable. Moreover the other aim is to give DOS/Arcade version feeling for the game with arcade soundtrack, DOS-styled graphics(especially some select screen portraits),and .New stages can be found - for example the Pong stage, which is a reference to the MK2 mini game, Classic Pong.
- Rain was going to be an extra character in the game as well, but since he isn't a MK2 rumored character, he wasn't added
- The Jungle stage was going to be Reptile's Lair
- The Pong stage was going to be named Back In Time
- A Golden Tower stage was going to be in the game, but it has been scrapped in favour of the Ice Field stage
- The musics were going to be Sound Blaster sounds, but those have been scrapped in favour of the arcade soundtrack
- The original VS background music has been scrapped in favour of the new VS background music
- Babality, Mercy has been scrapped from the game as some character don't have baby form
- Pit II Bottom was going to be in the game as well, but it has also been scrapped due to the amount of the stages
- While selecting a character (P1,P2) you can see a flashing white cube
- When you uppercut Kitana at Pit II - and she falls down - instead of her body parts you can see her baby form