Endless Island Dedicated Server Complete Version: EIM + EOSERV + MySQL.
Endless Island Dedicated Server
Complete Version: EIM + EOSERV + MySQL.
- 75 unique and original map files, mainly of large 100x100 size.
- 96 quests and scripted NPC's.
- 14 class automated phase system.
- 262 balanced and useful items.
- 183 balanced and spawned NPC types.
- 1 skill (bandage self).
- Scripted island building / class upgrade / 15 phase system.
- Option to gift resources for island building system (easy mode default).
- Scripted phase syncing transportation system.
- Large world, fully spawned wildlife and enemies, all with drops and balanced stats.
- Numerous fully stocked shops that will buy your unwanted items.
- The preempts for a working economy (minus the players).
- Daily randomising quest system.
- Daily NPC greeting experience, numerous daily income systems.
- Daily trading system, daily pilgrimage and invasion systems.
- Daily specific stat focus, with randomised amount gained training system.
- Custom win/lose/tie gambling for coin and experience system.
- Unique and balanced stats formula.
- Numerous tier based equipment sets and crafted items.
- Numerous boss type areas and encounters.
- Renowned (based on activity) based crafting systems.
- Custom innkeeper home setting systems.
- Custom race / skin changing system.
- Custom title changing system.
- An arena for some lulz.
- A pirate themed vocabulary for scripted NPC's, yeargh!
EIM + EOSERV + MySql -
1) Download and extract the EIM archive to a location of your choosing.
2) Download and extract the EIM_Tools archive to a location of your choosing.
3) Run the MySQL_Start .bat file to start the Database Server.
4) Load HeidiSQL and log in to the default account (U:root P:root).
5) Navigate to Tools > User Manager, modify the username and password to your choosing, exit HeidiSQL.
6) Navigate to Config > Database and open mysql.ini with a text editor.
7) Update with your new database user and password, save the file.
8) Run EOSERV.exe to launch the server.
*Optional* Port-forward on port 8078 to allow incoming connections / players.
*Optional* Navigate to Config and edit sln.ini with a text editor, enable SLN as required.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.