Dungeoun Souls Beta! 4/27/15 This is the second release of Dungeon Souls. It is still work-in-progress so a lot of stuffs are to be added in the future. Open for your comments and suggestions :)
Been out for few days so i haven't been active on posting update and changes.
I have read some comments and the camera movement is one of the big problem so i've made some adjustment on how the camera follows the cursor. Hopefully it is not that annoying anymore.
I've also made new enemies, traps, and also adjust the amount of damage they deal to your character. But still they're going to be adjusted later on so there are still enemies that may kill you in just one hit.
There are still a lot more to come so stay tuned. You may follow the game for further updates :)
- New dungeon tiles
- New art for wizard
- New Main Menu Screen
- New Attribute menu (E Key)
- New Character Selection screen- Added particles spawning on random position.
- Added an indicator to know where your character is
- Added new prop to the dungeon
- Added new art to the door when you're at different level
- Added New enemy!
- Added New Traps!
- Added New tiles!
- Added New Items! - Fixed the camera movement.
- You can now easily determine if the arrow trap is unloaded.
- Fixed the effect of Detonator
- Heroes now walk a little bit faster
- Doors should now be able to be hit now
- Book of Cooldown now gives you +10 cooldown reduction instead of 2
- Lessen the amount of smoke.
- Fixed the dungeon generation
- Work in progress minimap (M key)
- Work in progress pause menu
- Healer’s attack don’t get noisy when stucked on walls
- Holy statue now starts with full health
- You can now change the Stat Menu key on the options menu
- Unlocking the door now required to activate number of Marks
- Adjust the position of traps
- Made the Underground Garden less healthier
- Traps are more powerful (may kill you in 1 hit so watch out!)
- Experimental Enemy spawning system