This version is more like a patch than anything else. Read installation instructions below:
Forge Installer Recommended 1.6.2
Windows / Manual Installation Instructions:
1. Download the forge installer and run it. Make sure "Install Client" is selected and that the path below leads to your minecraft folder. Click "OK" to complete forge installation.
2. Download the AwakenDreams.zip and extract the contents. Take the mod.zip that is inside the resulting ADModInstaller and copy it to your mods folder(.minecraft/mods). If this folder doesn't exist, create it first.
3. Skip this step if this is your first time installing the mod. Go to your config folder(.mincraft/config) and delete the AwakenDreams.cfg if there is one there. It is fine if it is not there.
4. Open up the new minecraft launcher and look under the profile dropdown menu. You should fine an option labeled forge. Select that option and press play.
* Updated for 1.6
* Fixed creatures glitching through floor
- Removed a couple of features (temporary)
* texture for Sharku's short sword is missing
* The Telescope does not work
* Main Title (Lord of the Rings) is temporary removed
* Orcs, Humans & Hobbits no longer fight (AI temporary removed)
* the pipe is temporary removed
* the rucksack is temporary removed
* hobbit textures are messed up
* the one ring only works for a short time period
* mobs attack you while being invisible with the ring
* other rings have no function
* you can't plant new plant in pots
* no AI for heroes yet