This is the full download for version 1.1 - please use this and not the original below.
This is a 7-zip archive, which needs 7-zip to extract, and installation instructions can be found in a README file inside (for now).
See description below for system requirements, etc.
Mirror (if you can't download it): Vigovproductions.net
- Portal 2 (obviously!)
- Source Filmmaker - No, this isn't an April fool - for the moment, the preferred method of installation for this mod involves Source Filmmaker, because it has a lot of content the mod needs in a very accessible format. This will cease to be a requirement in the future - as Valve rolls out SteamPipe, more options will become available.
You need 7-zip to open the archive. Extract the aperture_ireland folder into your sourcemods folder (consult the README if you're not sure about this), then download (save, don't open) this SteamPipe patch (if you've upgraded Portal 1 to SteamPipe) and place it in there. After that, follow the README instructions.
- Did away with the monolithic installer.
- Removed certain amounts of bloat from content ported from Portal 1.
- Ported content is no longer placed anywhere near Portal 2's own folders.
- Fixed most chapter names not showing up while playing.
- Fixed bug in TC17 where chamber could be completed without Companion Cube, resulting in player getting stuck.
- Made mechanism by which boss is hit with rocket more reliable.
- Increased volume of ending video - I would still recommend subtitles be turned on though.
- Fixed glitches in credits which rendered many entries unreadable.
- Changed Combine Ball Launchers and Catchers to use clean skins from Portal 1, which they should have used in the first place.