A Jagged Alliance 2 v1.13 (rev.4780 - 5207) mod with items and concepts from Urban Chaos-1.13 rearranged for use with stock Jagged Alliance 2 campaign.
Alrulco Folding Stock v3.65 20120414 (Full)
• Please have your retail Jagged Alliance 2 and consequently v1.13 installed somewhere mod friendly (ie. NOT any folder including the phrase: Program Files (x86))
• Stable v1.13 Rev. 4870
• For later developmental versions of JA2 v1.13 please see Alrulco Folding Stock v4.00
Save Game Statement:
• Please adjust in Ja2_Options.INI MAX_NUMBER_PLAYER_VEHICLES = 2 to MAX_NUMBER_PLAYER_VEHICLES = 3 for compatibility with v3.63 save games.
v1.13 Features Implementation:
• New Chance-To-Hit (NCTH) - largely revised to iron out balance issues. Note: NCTH intentionally reduces the ease of head shots (so it becomes something special again in-game). Also, mechanics behind NCTH is not built around an actual Chance-To-Hit value, shot (or 1st of a burst) is always random within the NCTH Aiming Reticle - the smaller the reticle, the more your target fills that area and the greater the probability of a hit.
• Old Chance-To-Hit (OCTH) - advance (pre-NCTH) balance features enabled, again efforts made to reduce the ease of head shots
• New Attachment System (NAS) - largely independent concept and design of how attachment slots and attachment types are defined. Heavy use of "attachment-adding-NAS-attachmentslots" capability to produce everything from various Rail Interface System adapters, to the "Folding Stock System v3." Old Attachment System (OAS) not recommended due to weapon features such as folding stocks and AR-15 Modular Stock System.
• New Inventory System (NIV) - more Load Bearing Equipment than stock v1.13, including "extended" Commando Armour LBE, and IoV/DBB "MOLLE" system inspired Modular LBE, and external carriage pockets. Old Inventory (OIV) no longer supported.
• Pistol balance under NCTH - further steps to reduce occasions when a pistol seems to be able to hit long range targets better than long arms.
• Support for v1.13 Rev. 5207 (note the dimensions of the screen shot)