Instructions for the mod's installation are in the description!
2. Unzip the archive. Remember to have your
3. Move the entire unzipped Mount&Blade folder (it contains everything: the enhanced edition of the original Mount&Blade and the 1866 RESURRECTED module) to your Program Files directory or wherever you keep games and programs. WARNING In case you have Mount&Blade original game already installed: the file contains additional font and interface change for the main game because 1866 is using it. You can skip that but then you'll have the old medievalesque interface in your 1866 and we don't want that :( all the changes made for the main game are only font_data.xml and few interface textures no biggie, the rest is inside the module folder.
4. Download a RAM fix from here Ntcore.com and patch the exe file of the game with it.
5. Run the original M&B (Black) icon NOT WARBAND
6. Activate your M&B game (if you haven't done so before)
7. Choose 1866 as module
8. Hit Play
9. Conquer the Wild West