ORKAAN is the team behind the project "SURVIVOR: Forgotten World"
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by ORKAAN on
ORKAAN is looking for a skilled animator / rigger with knowledge of 3D Studio MAX or Maya (preferable).
What we expect from you:
- Be able to communicate with other members of the team
- Be able to create animations for weapons in the game. Half of the weapons we are using are really.
- Be a good teammate and have positive attitude towards the others
- Accept positive criticism and be able to improve yourself
- Be able to communicate almost daily through Skype
- Be able to create high quality animations for weapons (priority) and characters
- Be able to rig high or low polygon models depending on the situation
- Have knowledge of various animation / rigging tools
- Have some basic knowledge of graphic engines like Unreal 4
- Be flexible with priorities that are given
- Have previous experience with game development
- Have shipped 1 commercial title
- Have some basic experience with motion capture software
- Be able to relocate when the project is finish
This position is with Royalties and not full time job. Therefore it is not imperative to live in Bucharest since we will communicate and everything will be done through internet.