Singleplayer campaign map: lead the heroes and people of Rohan through the entire conflict against Isengard, on this epic open-world map of Rohan!
Version 1.0, map made for Edain mod 4.5
The Two Towers Adventures
is my new singleplayer campaign map
based on the multiplayer Rohan open-world map!
An entire campaign in only one map!
Take part in the epic adventure from the Two Towers movie and lead the Three Hunters, Gandalf and the people of Rohan! Help them to defeat Isengard!
- The game should last around 35-40 minutes.
- The game difficulty is around medium/hard. It is much easier than the Horde maps made by the Edain team, so you should be able to live the story as a whole.
- There are a few side quests that will give you some bonus.
- Music scripting! Live the story with the most immersive musics from the movie!
- Dialogues from the movie.
- The liberation of the farms and the escort of civilians are optional quests, but it will increase your Command Points, making the following Helm's Deep siege easier.
- For the escort of civilians part, you should create groups with CTRL+x, and then you should always keep the civilians surrounded by your army, if not inside your army. Wargs will target your civilians first.
- For the Last March of the Ents, don't let your Ents alone against Isengard! Bring your army to help them fighting Uruks, meanwhile they can destroy the dam.
Many thanks to TheOnlyTrueWitchKing, Kmogon, Merlon, Ruffy, sinbra and DSS for their help as bêta testers!