SOMNOLENCE: An Abstract Map.
Beware of the falling tiles.
Requires Episode 1 & 2 to be installed, play on Episode 2
Play on Half-Life 2 or Half-Life 2: Episode 1 at your own peril, assets will be missing.
Somnolence is an abstract map, inspired by the works of Shadgrimgrvy, you'll find yourself in a world that doesn't quite make sense. Explore, puzzle and shoot your way through ever changing locales, find a way out of this nightmare.
Also available on the GMOD workshop
- Extract the maps folder in the zip file to your Half-Life 2/ep2 installation folder. Alternatively extract somnolence.bsp to your Half-Life 2/ep2/maps folder.
- Load Episode 2 and type 'map somnolence' into the console.
- Sharpedog101: Playtesting, Sound Design, Brainstorming
- Universe Archblade: Playtesting
- Tera: Playtesting
- Shadgrimgrvy: Inspiration, A few stolen ideas (with apologies)
- Yoink: Post-release playtesting
This map would not be possible without yous <3