This pack contain more than 14 textures with some subfolders for this imperial age unit.
This pack contain a lot of skins, I taked years finish this pack because I was out of ideas and I haven´t enough knowledge about this... era.
Well this unit is a little difficult modify because the pants share part of the texture for the hat. So was difficult decide the design of the unit.
This pack contain the next skins:
- American Native (2 skins simulating Cherokees and Iroquois).
- Colonial (it can work for English Civil War).
- French (2 skins, one in white and other in blue).
- Heavy armored (this has been made for english civil war).
- Imperial (for maps about the Thirty Years War).
- Irregular (it can work for millitia).
- Noble (it contain 6 different colors for this unit).
- Regular (a generic unit for any kind of european civilization on imperial age).
- Royal (a golden suit guy, for maps with members of royalty or something like, whatever).
- Rurales (it was a mexican police, perfect for maps of Batalla de Puebla or mexican revolution).
- Slavic Skirmisher (It can work for turks and russians too).
- Spaniard (for Thirty Years War can work too or for mercenaries).
- Zouave (a french unit with turk design, I made 3 skins with 3 different armies: for frenchs for Battle of Puebla maps, other for american civil war and other for papal states and maybe it can work for WW1 early ottoman troops).
For installation you need create a folder on the directory game, example:
Only you can put one skin, saddly, so chose your favorite or for your maps, for modders there is a lot of material for make maps or campaigns with a lot of possibilities.
I hope you like, any suggestions are welcome, and if you make a video, gameplay or something like with my textures, let me know for take a look.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Great work as always! The spanish one is my favorite, very fancy-pants.
Thanks, I´m glad you liked it.
Yeah the spanish is cool, is one of my favorites too, but my favorite of all my works is the imperial. :3